Sunday, June 29, 2008

The basics of being positive

1. A respect for people and their contributions, especially yours.
2. A belief that things happen for a reason, and that reason serves you, whatever it is.
3. A conviction that no matter how good or how bad things may be, they are going to get better - and you can help make them become so.
4. A knowledge that positive people are the ones who make the difference in life.
5. A dedication to living a positive life, no matter what.
6. An understanding that good things happen - repeatedly - to those who look out for them.
7. A commitment to form and foster positive habits, and decrease negative ones.

1 comment:

Janene said...

Hey girl!!! I hope you realize that you are one of my #4 on your list :) Honestly, I believe that there is a reason why we have reconnected during this time in our lives when we are both going through some interesting experiences. I know that reconnecting with you and other Alpha sisters has been a HUGE blessing in my life. I love you, girl :)