Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good thoughts to digest

Here are some profound thoughts I heard in a podcast a little while ago. Very good stuff! I want to reflect on this and instill these qualities in my life:

1. Success in life is directly related to how comfortable you are having uncomfortable conversations.

2. It is okay to say no! It will be hard, but you will get more of what you want.

3. Be prepared for difficulty, but expect good things to happen.

4. A person is insane when they don't understand reality. Sanity is rational thought, or seeing things as they are and being okay with that.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I cant figure out how to insert backgrounds from cutest blog on the block or put in a slideshow- I need creative help!

Kelli said...

Some good thoughts indeed! Thanks for sharing. I was glad to see ya on here. Hope you and the boys are doing well!