The reason I am doing this blog about being positive and grateful is to keep me focused. The last few months have been the hardest of my life, and I was not handling things well at all. Even though I have a long way to go, I have learned a lot and want to journal some of the important points as a good reminder of what I can do to help myself:
1. The thoughts in my head are not necessarily my own, and when a negative or bad thought comes into my head, I can recognize that I didn't put it there. I can choose whether or not to entertain that thought!
2. My behavior is a direct result of the thoughts that I choose to entertain. Positive thoughts bring about positive behavior, even if it is not immediate.
3. A little stress can be healthy, too much stress is very harmful to a person's health.
4. I can control my amount of stress by doing things when I think about them, or planning them into my day and following through.
5. Prayer brings about result, and it is directly proportional to how much effort and faith I put into the prayer.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment